19. - 20. Mai 2016 , Essen
- E.ON Inhouse Consulting - ECON
- 19. - 20. Mai 2016
- 17. April 2016
The ECON CaseMatch workshop is an exciting and challenging two day event where you will look behind the scenes of the inhouse management consultancy of E.ON, one of Europes largest utilities.
It combines state-of-the-art consulting methodology with a real-life case on the new energy world. Teaming with students from Europe's leading universities and young professionals you will develop solutions with strategic and operational impact on the business and present it to the CaseMatch board. You will receive coaching on core consulting techniques and personalized feedback. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to network with our professionals and take part in a surprise and fun team activity.
- You are an outstanding academic performer and currently completing a master's degreecourse in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you have an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- You want to make a difference and have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Your precise, structured communication skills let you win over your customers easily
- Fluent in English
Die Anmeldung / Bewerbung
Are you interested? Then, do not miss this great opportunity and apply now for our next ECON CaseMatch Workshop. Please upload your complete application (incl. CV, motivation letter, all degrees, diplomas and relevant certificates) until 17.04.2016.
Gut zu wissen
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our recruiting team on +49 201 184 7572.
Consulting - Corporate Finance, Consulting - HR Consulting, Consulting - IT Consulting, Consulting - Management Consulting
Ingenieurswissenschaften, Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Mathematik, Naturwissenschaften, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - VWL, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - BWL, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - allgemein, Wirtschaftsingenieur