28. - 29. April 2016 , Essen
ECON Women's Day
- E.ON Inhouse Consulting - ECON
- 28. - 29. April 2016
- 10. April 2016
The ECON Women’s Day is an exciting and challenging two day event in which you will have the opportunity to look behind the scenes of the inhouse management consultancy of E.ON, one of Europe’s largest utilities.
You will meet the E.ON Inhouse Consulting team, including our Managing Director Nanna Rapp, discover our unique corporate culture and get coaching from experienced consultants on the business world as a female.
During the event we will have the opportunity to participate in a specialized training session and furthermore, solve a case in small teams which is derived from one of our recent projects. A selected team of consultants will be there to mentor you and introduce consulting skills. At the end of the event, we will provide you with personalised feedback and coaching.
What your profile should look like:
- You are a female master or PhD student in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences with an excellence academic performance
- You have already gained initial hands-on experience in the consulting sector and/or energy industry
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn German
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you have an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- You want to make a difference and have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Your precise, structured communication skills let you win over your customers easily
Please upload your complete application (incl. CV, motivation letter, all degrees, diplomas and relevant certificates) until 10.04.2016.
In case of any questions please contact our Recruiting team on +49 201 184 7572 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Master/Diplom-Student, Student postgradual (z.B. MBA, Promotion), Staatsexamen-Student
Consulting - Corporate Finance, Consulting - IT Consulting, Consulting - Management Consulting, Consulting - HR Consulting, Ingenieurdienstleistungen, Versorger, Energie
Ingenieurswissenschaften, Naturwissenschaften, Mathematik, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - VWL, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - BWL, Wirtschaftsingenieur, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - allgemein