24. - 25. Januar 2011 , London
LSE Alternative Investments Conference
- LSE Alternative Investments Conference
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- 24. - 25. Januar 2011
- 5. Dezember 2010
The LSE Alternative Investments Conference 2011 is the world's largest student conference on hedge funds and private equity, bringing together over 50 speakers and 350 delegates from across the world. The 2011 Conference will take place at the Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, London on January 24th and 25th 2011.
WHY REGISTER? If you are interested in Private Equity or Hedge Funds, this is the place to be. Last year attendees got interviews and even jobs thanks to networking provided by the conference. It is the perfect opportunity to leverage your career eraly on.
Die Anmeldung / Bewerbung
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY TO THE 2011 AIC! REGISTRATION CLOSES ON DECEMBER 5 AT MIDNIGHT (EST).
Registration is open until midnight on December 5th 2010. Please note that if you have already registered then you will be notified of the outcome of your application in the second week of December. To register you must fill out the application form and attach your CV.
Speakers for AIC 2011 include:
Hedge Fund Day:
- Glenn Hutchins, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Silver Lake
- Marc Lasry, Chairman, CEO, Co-Founder, Avenue Capital Group
- Hugh Hendry, CIO, CEO, Founding Partner, Eclectica Asset Management
- Steven Drobny, Co-Founder, Author, Drobny Global
- Randall Dillard, Co-Founder, Liongate Capital Management
- Nick Advani, MD, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners
- Tim Wong, CEO, AHL
- John Phelan, Co-Managing Partner and Co-Founder, MSD Capital
- Andrew Law, CIO, Caxton Associates
- Stuart Roden, Senior Partner, Lansdowne Partners
- Markus Niemeier, Director, Credit Suisse
Private Equity Day:
- Stephen Pagliuca, Managing Partner, Bain Capital
- Hardy McLain, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, CVC Capital Partners
- David Blitzer, Senior Managing Director, The Blackstone Group
- Gareth Turner, Partner, Apollo Management, L.P.
- Karen Simon, Global Head of Financial Sponsors, J.P. Morgan
- Hughes Lepic, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs PIA
- Jonny Maxwell, Industry Veteran
- John Webster, CEO, Altima Partners
- Douglas Getter, Senior Partner, Dechert LLP
- Stuart Martin, Senior Partner Financial Services Group, Dechert LLP
- Graham Elton, VP, Head of European Private Equity Practice, Bain & Company
Please find the Full Agenda available on lseaic . com
Bachelor-Student, Master/Diplom-Student, Student postgradual (z.B. MBA, Promotion)
Finance - Private Equity, VC, Finance - Investment Banking