27. - 28. Mai 2021, Online
E.ON Inhouse Consulting – ECON Women's Day 2021
- E.ON Inhouse Consulting
- 27. - 28. Mai 2021
- 9. Mai 2021
E.ON Inhouse Consulting is the internal strategy consulting unit of the E.ON Group. With us you can shape the energy world of tomorrow - today. Together with our strong team of around 100 consultants you will be involved in all key projects and strategic challenges currently facing E.ON and the industry. What else? Take on responsibility and explore broad career opportunities within an international team! Drive change. Grow together.
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe. At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
We at ECON passionately believe in developing outstanding female talents and promoting gender diversity. The ECON Women’s Day is a proven initiative that we carry out successfully each year. Take the chance to challenge your job opportunities in consulting by standing up for your talents and skills at our virtual flagship event ECON Women’s Day on May 27-28, 2021. We will provide training, tools and tips to show your best (digital) self and elaborate on self-confidence, appearance and virtual collaboration!
What’s in it for you?
- Get ready to shine in discussions and presentations – we teach you how to use your communication skills and how to be confident and present especially in virtual conversations
- The next interview is just around the corner? Then our interview training will help you to stand out with your talents and skills. Based on real business cases, we will show you how to approach your upcoming consulting interviews, give exclusive tips for your digital presentation and for processing case studies
- Broaden your network – connect with peers and benefit from personal insights into our consultants’ projects, onboarding and daily life
What you'll need to succeed:
- You are currently completing your studies, MBA or PhD with an outstanding record
- You are motivated to learn more about management consulting and expand your network
- You would like to find out what ECON can offer you and whether we would be a good fit
What we offer:
- A fun career event and a chance to network virtually
- A personal mentor throughout the event – benefit from constructive feedback
- Outstanding team spirit, marked by internationality, heterogeneity and a high fun factor
- A multitude of demanding interview preparations and soft skill training which make you stand out from the crowd in your upcoming job interviews
- A strong company culture, setting ambitious targets to foster diversity and gender equality as by increasing the ratio of female talents
Die Anmeldung / Bewerbung
Did we spark your interest?
Then apply with your full application documents in English (CV and certificates) by May 9, 2021. In case of questions please contact Sarah Schneider via phone +49 201 184 3837 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect feedback by May 11, 2021. We are looking forward to your application.
Telefon +49 201 184 3837
per E-Mail kontaktieren
Berufstätig (0-3 Jahre), Master/Diplom-Student, Student postgradual (z.B. MBA, Promotion)
Consulting - IT Consulting, Consulting - Management Consulting
Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Mathematik, Naturwissenschaften, Wirtschaftsingenieur, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - BWL, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - VWL, Wirtschaftswissenschaften - allgemein